Have you ever had a dream that instantly changed the way you feel or think about something or someone? Like, you dream about a person you really really like a lot, and the dream just.. shows them in a bad light and you all of a sudden turn the cold shoulder to them? I did. Many, many times.
These dreams somehow proved that subconsciousness was sending signals it is time to chill a bit. To stop idealizing. But I always felt so bad and guilty after these dreams. Like the one I had last night. It still tortures me. And am not sure I will ever be able to forget how bad, how evil I ''saw'' someone dear and important.
My dreams were always such a bloody mess. Like ones about my dad. From the day he died until some 3 years ago, I had dreams that he died.. And I would wake up and cry, saying, OMG, I cannot believe I dreamed about dad dying.. And it would take me half hour sitting in bed staring at a wall to realize he actually died. Can you even imagine this nightmare repeating 3 times a week at least? Sick and tiring, they were.
Actually, I cannot recall having nice, relaxing, pleasant dreams. They were always either serious nightmares or some confusion, random bunch of sounds and faces, with nothing meaningful to remember afterwards. So each morning I get up more tired than I went to sleep. And if I was religious whatsoever, I would certainly pray for no dreams for the upcoming night.
After having dreams about all the people I knew that died, I asked one wise lady what is going on with me, why I have these dreams and what is wrong.. She said I was too close to my dad and cannot accept the fact that he is gone, and that he is probably trying to contact me from out there. Made no sense to me. First of all, where would he try to contact me from? Seriously? Also, knowing him, he would never send some confusing signals. Why did I even bother asking for help, really..
I still sometimes see people I barely knew, long time ago, long dead and all.. And they all say things like 'Hurry, there is so little time..'' What does that have to do with my dad? Am I simply frightened by death that much that I dream about them warning me and calling me? Or is it true they try to contact me? If this last is true, then seriously, they proved dead are as stupid as alive.. I would be the worst link they could have chosen to communicate trough with the living world.
Due to whatever factor, my dreams suck and I am not hoping for any kind of improvement at that field. Actually all I hope is one night without dreams. Just pure snoring. That's all this girl can wish for.
These dreams somehow proved that subconsciousness was sending signals it is time to chill a bit. To stop idealizing. But I always felt so bad and guilty after these dreams. Like the one I had last night. It still tortures me. And am not sure I will ever be able to forget how bad, how evil I ''saw'' someone dear and important.
My dreams were always such a bloody mess. Like ones about my dad. From the day he died until some 3 years ago, I had dreams that he died.. And I would wake up and cry, saying, OMG, I cannot believe I dreamed about dad dying.. And it would take me half hour sitting in bed staring at a wall to realize he actually died. Can you even imagine this nightmare repeating 3 times a week at least? Sick and tiring, they were.
Actually, I cannot recall having nice, relaxing, pleasant dreams. They were always either serious nightmares or some confusion, random bunch of sounds and faces, with nothing meaningful to remember afterwards. So each morning I get up more tired than I went to sleep. And if I was religious whatsoever, I would certainly pray for no dreams for the upcoming night.
After having dreams about all the people I knew that died, I asked one wise lady what is going on with me, why I have these dreams and what is wrong.. She said I was too close to my dad and cannot accept the fact that he is gone, and that he is probably trying to contact me from out there. Made no sense to me. First of all, where would he try to contact me from? Seriously? Also, knowing him, he would never send some confusing signals. Why did I even bother asking for help, really..
I still sometimes see people I barely knew, long time ago, long dead and all.. And they all say things like 'Hurry, there is so little time..'' What does that have to do with my dad? Am I simply frightened by death that much that I dream about them warning me and calling me? Or is it true they try to contact me? If this last is true, then seriously, they proved dead are as stupid as alive.. I would be the worst link they could have chosen to communicate trough with the living world.
Due to whatever factor, my dreams suck and I am not hoping for any kind of improvement at that field. Actually all I hope is one night without dreams. Just pure snoring. That's all this girl can wish for.

0 comments:
Post a Comment