...


This entire day just managed to get even worse. And nothing was said or done to or by me... Just the same way as a long forgotten perfume scented after long time or an old picture discovered among almost discarded piles of useless stuff trigger some sweet memories, that same way something unknown triggered that terrible feeling in my mind.. The very same terrible feeling of being nothing at all. Just that. Nothing.

And there is this song I cannot get out of my mind and it only helps making me feel worse. I really never understood people who just see music as.. entertainment. Each and every song out there colors my moods and none of them is easily taken as mere fun for the audience. Now this song is something else. Wakes up feeling of being distanced from the rest of the world. Even some emotions that could be accepted as sad reminiscence of the previous life. Also a lonely one, I can bet that. Or completelly missed.

And all of them that made my last year sad. And all of them that made so many of my years sad. They just keep on appearing, in a long line of my memories, breaking the little island of peace I made for myself with their bare feet...

When you wake up sad, the best thing you can do for yourself is stay in bed. but I had to go to work, didn't I? And I had to let them all remind me of my sad past. And you... You are the worst of them all.. Breaking me all over again. I did give you permission for that, but I really never hoped you will use every chance possible to tore my heart into pieces..

Stupid song..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

It's all about my whining and complaining here. I do that. A lot. Emptying your heart helps clear head. And people get to understand you better. And avoid repeating same mistakes you made. Or laugh at your naivety. Either way, am glad I could help.

About Me

My Photo
Me Lena
Just me. Several versions included in the original package. You can and are most welcome to meet the Nice, Friendly, Confused, Serious, Silly, Teacher, Dreamy and Still-Optimistic-No-Matter-What Me, though they don't appear much lately at this weird family reunions. Others I really wouldn't recommend..
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men