Countdown


It is always so hard to start talking on one subject  when there's thousands of things you have on your mind and all of them scream for attention. At the same time. Thats where headaches come from.
Write, delete, write, delete... And did I mention all my personalities are trying to type at the same time too? Yeah, that too.. So.. Will be hard to say much.
Today I am just like yesterday, and same I will be tomorrow. Tired of silence and annoyed by noise. Leaving all my demons behind and going for the new bright future. At this age its like... wow, I kinda expected I would be all settled down and mother of 3 by now. Guess my sad past is responsible for avoiding that burden. So yes, I do agree all bad things have a good side too and everything happens for a reason. I would be a terrible mother, thats for sure.
Today I am in love with the world. This happens rarely, something like Halley's comet, so really it is a great reason to celebrate. Dear all, I sincerely, truly, madly, deeply love you, no matter what, who, how or where you are, in which suspicious manners you earn your bread or how often you beat up your significant other. I am neverminding the fact that you Do not love thy neighbour, that you swear in front of your kids, that you neglect your parents and abuse drugs. Today I simply love you with all my heart. And just in case I get a heart-attack any time soon, it will be because of too much love.
Today I am so lonely, surrounded by my loving and caring family, friends, and the rest of the Earth's population that I, you guess, love with all my heart today. This happens often, something like.. Breathing.
And if all this makes any sense at all, you just might be my soulmate. Keep it for yourself though, am perfectly happy with having noone but my multiple personalities around.
And my cats.
They just always seem to understand.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

It's all about my whining and complaining here. I do that. A lot. Emptying your heart helps clear head. And people get to understand you better. And avoid repeating same mistakes you made. Or laugh at your naivety. Either way, am glad I could help.

About Me

My Photo
Me Lena
Just me. Several versions included in the original package. You can and are most welcome to meet the Nice, Friendly, Confused, Serious, Silly, Teacher, Dreamy and Still-Optimistic-No-Matter-What Me, though they don't appear much lately at this weird family reunions. Others I really wouldn't recommend..
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men