Good morning, spring! Finally.
Each and every year I just try to live trough winter.. Season I used to adore. And now I hate it with all my heart. Must be due to the inevitable ageing process...
Noone can ever convince me that the World will not end this year. Why? Ok, have you been outside these days? Especially if you are in Serbia.. A month ago temperatures were below -20 degrees Celsius. Now they are around +25. Normal? Yep. Not at all.
Of course, I am sick, my nose is running like mad, fever and headache keeping me awake. I just cry and whine. And a wild thought appears out of nowhere..
I am 28 and I spent at least 4 years of my life just crying about being sick.
That has to stop right away.
So I am going out today. Taking my nephew to my favorite place around here- a nice, calm, beautiful forest.
Hopefully he will like it as much as I do. And, once he is older, it will be his hideout, a place where he will build his first fortress, bow and arrow, kick asses of neighbourhood boys.. No wait.. that was me.. He will kick girls probably.. Ah who am I kidding? It's been years since any kid went there to play. Why would they anyways? They got PCs now. Poor creatures..
Well... I will just hope and pray he has a great childhood, just like his aunty and dad had.. This place is perfect for raising kids. Still is.
Off to embrace spring. Soon enough I will get busy with my garden too. So many things to keep my mind away.. Thank God.
Some photos I took last spring and summer.
Each and every year I just try to live trough winter.. Season I used to adore. And now I hate it with all my heart. Must be due to the inevitable ageing process...
Noone can ever convince me that the World will not end this year. Why? Ok, have you been outside these days? Especially if you are in Serbia.. A month ago temperatures were below -20 degrees Celsius. Now they are around +25. Normal? Yep. Not at all.
Of course, I am sick, my nose is running like mad, fever and headache keeping me awake. I just cry and whine. And a wild thought appears out of nowhere..
I am 28 and I spent at least 4 years of my life just crying about being sick.
That has to stop right away.
So I am going out today. Taking my nephew to my favorite place around here- a nice, calm, beautiful forest.
Hopefully he will like it as much as I do. And, once he is older, it will be his hideout, a place where he will build his first fortress, bow and arrow, kick asses of neighbourhood boys.. No wait.. that was me.. He will kick girls probably.. Ah who am I kidding? It's been years since any kid went there to play. Why would they anyways? They got PCs now. Poor creatures..
Well... I will just hope and pray he has a great childhood, just like his aunty and dad had.. This place is perfect for raising kids. Still is.
Off to embrace spring. Soon enough I will get busy with my garden too. So many things to keep my mind away.. Thank God.
Some photos I took last spring and summer.

0 comments:
Post a Comment