Happy New You


People somehow always hope New Year will bring something good and exciting into their lives. As if they are programmed to switch to 'awesome and perfect' since December 31st midnight.

It just doesn't work that way, guys. If your life was rubbish prior to New Year's, there's 99 percent chances it will remain so after the midnight hugs and kisses and best wishes. Just saying. And keeping it real.

Pick any date any time of the year. Focus on it. And change whatever sucks in your life starting that very day. New Years Eve is just not.. suitable for that. You are either drunk and tired the next morning, or too depressed to even move an inch. So pick a day that starts with certain dose of optimism and just go for it. Change it. Change everything. The bloody thing is too short anyways  to just sit and wait.

 And yes I know I am not the best choice of person to give advices since I don't even care to change anything. But that is exactly why I strongly recommend you do it. Because I know the feeling of not being satisfied and I can even say me and that feeling are on first name basis for years now.

So yes, go and do something. New Year's Eve is not the magical wand so don't rely on it much. Just get drunk or sleep it over.

And best wishes. Hope your New You turns to be the happy one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

It's all about my whining and complaining here. I do that. A lot. Emptying your heart helps clear head. And people get to understand you better. And avoid repeating same mistakes you made. Or laugh at your naivety. Either way, am glad I could help.

About Me

My Photo
Me Lena
Just me. Several versions included in the original package. You can and are most welcome to meet the Nice, Friendly, Confused, Serious, Silly, Teacher, Dreamy and Still-Optimistic-No-Matter-What Me, though they don't appear much lately at this weird family reunions. Others I really wouldn't recommend..
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men