Well, me.
Who else.
Whoever wrote my part for this wild Sci-Fi, horror, romantic comedy, tragedy and action mash up, did a great job in making it hard like hell.. But I can handle it all..
Some time ago I gave one of my private tutions students a homework titled 'My Oscar Awards Speech'. The boy loves movies, is very creative and I knew it would suit him. He probably spent hours and hours of his life dreaming about it already, so thought it would bring out the best of his creativity and imagination. And it did. It was the best short story I have ever read that was written by a teenager.
Few days ago, at work, bored with the everyday routine, I started to think what kind of speech would I write in the given situation. Though the speech is not for a movie but for a serial still airing, titled 'My Freakin' Life', it would go something like this:
' Dear all, I will not waste your time by talking about how honoured I am to be here tonight, how happy and lucky to have lasted for so long, blah blah.. since the list of people to thank is very long, so let me just get to the point right now.
I'd like to thank first myself for not breaking apart when it would have been perfectly understandable.
Then I wanna thank my dad for charisma, sense of humour, sarcasm and fantastic ability to hide feelings.
I will next thank my mum for great hair, terribly sensitive skin and gorgeous eyes I got from her.
I also wanna thank my grandma for my name, bad language, big boobs, inclination to obesity and for being the shortest offspring of my family after her.
I have to thank my grandpa too, for not giving me a single gene of Montenegro women, who are famous for their beauty, tallness and attitude. I really needed these, dude.. I would have been at a beauty pageant right now if you were not so scrimpy.
I have to thank my maternal grandparents as well for trying hard to spoil me when all the others tried to raise me a decent child. And for my uncle, the one man I can argue constantly for hours without a break, and without any hard feelings. He did a great job in replacing my dad at that field.
Then I must thank my childhood friends for still being here though I mistreated them all during my worst crisis. And I have to thank my recent friends for accepting me with all my downfalls making me happy just by being here and being true.
Not to forget the fake ones as well, they taught me not everything that shines is gold, and you can never be old and wise enough not to misjudge some people. Fuck ya all and have a great life!
I have to thank my brother too, for patiently putting up with all the beating and mistreating while he was still small, and for not killing me when he finally grew stronger and taller than me. And I will thank him and my sis in law together for giving me my nephew, my most precious belonging up to this very moment.
I have to mention my neighbours as well- thank you guys for always knowing what I do, what I should, could or have to do, where I am, with whom, what I need, think, want.. even better and in more detail than I do myself. Really appreciate all the thoroughness.
And I'd like to thank whomever is responsible for designating the entire complex world of feelings, attraction rules, love, infatuation and, ahem, whatever else. Seriously thanks for that crap. As if life was not a complicated role without all that stuff.
And to the dude in charge of karma, fate and such stuff.. Well screw you as well! If you had to bring the wrong men into my life, at least you could have given me a hint about whereabouts of the right one, so I can at least have hope such guy exists, and stop wasting time on low-lives. And if you could have given me all the hard and sad situations to put up with, wouldn't it be logical if a reward was to be met after a while? A small one, just to catch my breath? Thanks!
Aaanyhow... I made it up to here. I handled my role somehow up to now. Hopefully will continue to do so in future episodes as well. Thank you for this reward, really am flattered. Cheers!
Who else.
Whoever wrote my part for this wild Sci-Fi, horror, romantic comedy, tragedy and action mash up, did a great job in making it hard like hell.. But I can handle it all..
Some time ago I gave one of my private tutions students a homework titled 'My Oscar Awards Speech'. The boy loves movies, is very creative and I knew it would suit him. He probably spent hours and hours of his life dreaming about it already, so thought it would bring out the best of his creativity and imagination. And it did. It was the best short story I have ever read that was written by a teenager.
Few days ago, at work, bored with the everyday routine, I started to think what kind of speech would I write in the given situation. Though the speech is not for a movie but for a serial still airing, titled 'My Freakin' Life', it would go something like this:
' Dear all, I will not waste your time by talking about how honoured I am to be here tonight, how happy and lucky to have lasted for so long, blah blah.. since the list of people to thank is very long, so let me just get to the point right now.
I'd like to thank first myself for not breaking apart when it would have been perfectly understandable.
Then I wanna thank my dad for charisma, sense of humour, sarcasm and fantastic ability to hide feelings.
I will next thank my mum for great hair, terribly sensitive skin and gorgeous eyes I got from her.
I also wanna thank my grandma for my name, bad language, big boobs, inclination to obesity and for being the shortest offspring of my family after her.
I have to thank my grandpa too, for not giving me a single gene of Montenegro women, who are famous for their beauty, tallness and attitude. I really needed these, dude.. I would have been at a beauty pageant right now if you were not so scrimpy.
I have to thank my maternal grandparents as well for trying hard to spoil me when all the others tried to raise me a decent child. And for my uncle, the one man I can argue constantly for hours without a break, and without any hard feelings. He did a great job in replacing my dad at that field.
Then I must thank my childhood friends for still being here though I mistreated them all during my worst crisis. And I have to thank my recent friends for accepting me with all my downfalls making me happy just by being here and being true.
Not to forget the fake ones as well, they taught me not everything that shines is gold, and you can never be old and wise enough not to misjudge some people. Fuck ya all and have a great life!
I have to thank my brother too, for patiently putting up with all the beating and mistreating while he was still small, and for not killing me when he finally grew stronger and taller than me. And I will thank him and my sis in law together for giving me my nephew, my most precious belonging up to this very moment.
I have to mention my neighbours as well- thank you guys for always knowing what I do, what I should, could or have to do, where I am, with whom, what I need, think, want.. even better and in more detail than I do myself. Really appreciate all the thoroughness.
And I'd like to thank whomever is responsible for designating the entire complex world of feelings, attraction rules, love, infatuation and, ahem, whatever else. Seriously thanks for that crap. As if life was not a complicated role without all that stuff.
And to the dude in charge of karma, fate and such stuff.. Well screw you as well! If you had to bring the wrong men into my life, at least you could have given me a hint about whereabouts of the right one, so I can at least have hope such guy exists, and stop wasting time on low-lives. And if you could have given me all the hard and sad situations to put up with, wouldn't it be logical if a reward was to be met after a while? A small one, just to catch my breath? Thanks!
Aaanyhow... I made it up to here. I handled my role somehow up to now. Hopefully will continue to do so in future episodes as well. Thank you for this reward, really am flattered. Cheers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment